Japanese brand Citizen has made an important contribution to the development of watchmaking. It belongs to the palm in the creation of quartz, electronic, waterproof watch. Citizen first developed a diving watch equipped with a depth gauge and the clock on the solar battery.
Citizen – a recognized world leader in the manufacture of watches. The company has large factories in several countries, equipped with the most advanced equipment.
Every year, under the Citizen brand about 3 million copies of citizen watches are produced. Different in purpose, function and design, Japanese Citizen watches are able to satisfy a wide variety of tastes and needs of customers. Lineup of Japanese brand includes more than 100 models, among which there are the 5 main areas:
- Citizen watches Titanium – watch from durable titanium with anti-allergic properties. Special coating increases the durability of the material seven times and contributes to a long-term operation and resistance to contamination.
- Citizen watches Eco-Drive – a clock with the same name technology, is charged from any light source.
- Lady Citizen watches – ladies line of watches that includes several collections: Elegance (for connoisseurs of fashionable novelties), Clarity (bright model with gems), Lady Premiere (unusual and avant-garde model), and Lady Diamond (models for special occasions).
- Citizen watches Promaster – functional sports watch trends for extreme life with electronic gauges of the height, depth, temperature, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, and calendar.
- Citizen watches Adec – bright expressive clock with youth design that fits the modern young people.
Citizen aims to create a watch that does not bring harm to the owner. Titanium and nickel-free series of watches are specifically designed to avoid allergies of various metal ions. A conventional stainless steel composition includes iron, nickel and chromium. Citizen Special stainless steel instead of nickel containing molybdenum. Case and bracelet are made of titanium-free, durable and lightweight material.
Since 1976 Citizen watches models use a titanium nitride-coated (Technology Research Corporation of Japan). The coating has a gold color, characterized by extreme durability and stability.